Chapter (11) – Back on the Road Topics:
- Ticket classes and travel procedures.
- Personal traveling habits and preferences.
- Professionally requesting information regarding tickets, destinations and more
- Learning the differences between classes of tickets.
- Understanding travel procedures and following them.
- Grasping the use of some verbs related to the topic of traveling.
- Asking questions with the question word how.
- The use of verbs like miss – catch – book – reserve – cancel – delay.
- Question forms with the word how.